Sunday 8 November 2015

Connections


This is about as excited as Roger gets........

It is a rainy day here today so no beautiful outdoor photos unfortunately but I have just finished pattern testing this colourful quilt pattern by Fresh Quilts and Roger my supervisor (the cat) has given it his seal of approval. Roger has to leave his mark (namely- cat hair) on all quilts made in this house.

So given that all normal procedures have been followed it is now time to put it on my blog.
  The background looks grey but is actually white, not the best photo taken in my lounge room. The pattern is not yet available to purchase online but I will let you know when it is.
Otherwise it you are dying to make this fun, quick and easy quilt you can contact Maggie (Fresh Quilts) through her blog.
Now what is next.....

No comments:

Post a Comment