Monday 21 March 2016

A bit of a splurge

Maggie, Mum and I headed off bright and early for the Brisbane Stitches and Craft show last Saturday morning. We had a lovely day oggling all the latest fabrics and patterns and hoping to re ignite my smouldering flame of creativity I splurged on some beautiful new fabrics to make Spin Cycle by Cluck Cluck Sew. These are a mixture of Tula's Chipper range and others from Carrie Bloomston's Paint and Collage ranges with a little Kaffe thrown in for good measure. Went to Spotlight this morning and purchase the background fabric (pale aqua solid) and the accent solid (silver grey). Ready to start cutting!
I know there are still many projects on the "to finish" list - guess I will just have to add this one too.
Inspired! - Should have chosen 13 fat quarters - ended up with 15 - think I have a problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment