Monday 21 March 2016

Another Finish - my African cushion

My African Cushion
 Put the zipper in and finished off with some stuffing today! Love all the copper, grey, brown and tan prints mixed together. I wanted something to go on my new grey quilt and unite the other colours in the room. Years ago Maggie and I went to a couple of quilting retreats in Coffs Harbour - I think they were called Creative by the Sea. On one of those trips I purchased the African ladies print from a Coffs Harbour store and it has been on my bedroom wall ever since.


The print that has inspired my bedroom decor for about 8 - 9 years

                                                                                                                                                                                
The new cushion at home on my bed

3 comments:

  1. Love how this turned out, and that print is beautiful too. I love the textured appearance of it! Please make sure to add a link to your goal post as well as mention the Finish-A-Long so you're eligible for giveaways! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jennie - it was fun and rather quick to make. Although this is a finish it wasn't on my list for the quarter so won't be eligible.

      Delete